SMPB Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted.

3 posters

Go down

I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted. Empty I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted.

Post  Jim of Doom Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 am

So... playstation... what do we think?
Jim of Doom
Jim of Doom
Douche

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Back to top Go down

I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted. Empty Re: I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted.

Post  Radpants Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:15 am

I love my Playstation (PSX and PS2). It's what really introduced me to gaming, so I'm pretty thankful to Sony.

Also, the majority of my favourite games over the years have been PS games.

PSP... The games kind of suck, but it's a good overall device. Maybe I just need to actually LOOK at the games. LOL

I haven't even thought about the PS3. I... I just don't want one. That's all. I don't know why.
It'll be the same as the 360. Hated it for years and then BAM I get one by chance and I love it more than physics.

That's a lie.
I love it less than physics, but more than maths. (:
Radpants
Radpants
Vault Guardian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-24

http://www.bebo.com/danzoFAG

Back to top Go down

I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted. Empty Re: I feel sorry for the playstation section, its all alone and unwanted.

Post  Jim of Doom Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:50 pm

Thats coz maths is horrible, and i love shooting zombies much more than tutorial 4.
Jim of Doom
Jim of Doom
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy of the Sheikah Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Jim of Doom wrote:Thats coz maths is horrible, and i love shooting zombies much more than tutorial 4.

Agreed: Left 4 Dead > Advanced Higher Physics

Andy of the Sheikah
Sentinel

Number of posts : 50
XBL Gamertag : AndySheik
Registration date : 2008-11-09

http://www.supermegapodcastbros.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim of Doom Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Intelligent solution -> buy left 4 dead (and a new pc)
Jim of Doom
Jim of Doom
Douche

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum